[MT-ALES] September contest

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Tue Sep 8 14:11:02 PDT 2020

Glider Guiders of Montana:

The Billings contest for September will be held this coming Saturday, September 12, at Scott Edwards field near Columbus.  We’ll be flying ALES5J again, and have a newly updated scoresheet to try out, courtesy of Curtis.  Pilots meeting at 9:30 with round 1 to follow immediately.

Current weather forecast looks like a beautiful day for soaring!  Sunny skies and high temp about 84 with light winds at 4 to 5 from the SW.

Jumpers and Dickster will likely be having breakfast at the Bearstone Cafe at 7:00 for those interested.

If anyone plans to attend from Helena please give me a heads up!  Thanks  ;^ )

CT