[MT-ALES] no contest today

Ford Rollo fordrollo at cox.net
Sat Apr 17 18:34:03 PDT 2021

Well, while you guys were having a good time, I was on my way to an F5K contest in Mesa this a.m. when a bloody nose stopped me.  So I turned around and went to an urgent care place here, the only one open within miles, after registering and going through a paperwork deal, they decided they “couldn’t do cauterization”.  So I left and went home and fended for myself.  All’s well now and I will make an appt with my ENT guy first of the week and get it fixed.  Damn.

Turns out the F5K contest was interrupted by a major dust devil.  No planes were lost but a lot of paperwork apparently.

Life goes on.  See you guys in June.

FSR

> On Apr 17, 2021, at 6:07 PM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:
>
> Bummer Carl and all.
>
> We had a gorgeous day here too.  70 degrees light winds and wonderful lift!  We didn’t meet till after lunch.
> Made me wish I had the pure glider out for my Level IV string launch cross country.  I think it would have been fairly easy, famous last words.  ;)
>
> Curtis
>
> Powered by the Dark Side of the Merle
>
> On Apr 17, 2021, at 14:32, Carl A Thuesen via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:
>
>  No contest today due to insufficient pilots available to fly. A big thank you to Scott for having the field ready for the contest. The next BFM soaring contest is scheduled for May 8. Hopefully we will have better luck then.
>
> CT

Ford Scott Rollo
208-720-1417

The best wood for lowering your golf score is a pencil.