[MT-ALES] Saturday ALES5J Contest

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Wed Apr 21 15:36:23 PDT 2021

Curtis,

I’m planning to come up.  Will try to drag Dick.  Wish me luck!  Looks like it will be cool early.  What time is pilots meeting?

CT

On Apr 21, 2021, at 2:54 PM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:

This Saturday we have our Annual Jim Loughran Memorial Soaring Contest.
Hard to believe it’s been four years.

I can keep score and suggest we fly ALES5J with all 10-minute rounds and then maybe make the last round a 15 minute round.  I was thinking It might be good practice for learning to fly longer flights like is done F5J flyoff rounds.

We have folks coming from out of town so I would appreciate it if you’d please RSVP if you can or cannotmake the contest as it’ll help with knowing if we have enough folks to make a fun contest.

Thanks
Curtis