[MT-ALES] RC Scale Triangle Racing

Blake Running blake at mt.net
Sun Dec 12 05:43:27 PST 2021

Tks Big Dog, I was starting to wonder why I hadn't heard from you.  I recharged my batteries and was wondering if this was ok during the winter time when I didn't use them.  Also, am going down to Rock Hand and buy the nut for the prop collet. [SP?]  will check the balance and then perhaps after the Christmas season ...... on a warm day ..... we could try flying my war torn night meridian.

I should have gone to the meeting to nominate you for pres.

Hope all is well with you and they're not working you too hard.

Later