[MT-ALES] Southwest Classic F5J Contest

Ford Rollo fordrollo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:43:52 PST 2021

Looks like the 20 mph gusts happened.  I’ve been watching the WX all day.  Amazing that many of the guys must have added ballast and flew.  I presume the zero scores we because it was too windy.  I know I would have gone home.  😀

> On Feb 20, 2021, at 2:57 PM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:
>
> Spring is coming, sooner for some than others.  In case you didn’t know Jon Garber, Steve Owen and others are having a wonderful time in Stanfield, AZ at the Southwest Classic F5J contest.
>
> Scores can be found here:
> http://gliderscore.com/OnLineScores.aspx <http://gliderscore.com/OnLineScores.aspx>
>
> All the best
> Curtis
>
> Powered by the Dark Side of the Merle

Ford Rollo
208-720-1417

Relax athletes!  The Olympic committee has banned high-fives, hugging, etc. from the games this summer, but rest easy…they plan to hand out 150,000 condoms!