[MT-ALES] F5J USA Tour Newsletter, July 2021

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Fri Jul 16 20:19:57 PDT 2021

Hi all,

I know that several of you receive the F5J USA Tour communications, but probably many do not.  I wanted to share this link to the July Newsletter.  I thought the feature article, about how to practice F5J (same principles can be applied to ALES or any TD event) was superb!  Having flown with all of the contributors, I can attest to their prowess as pilots.  They sure sent me packing!!!  Hahaha!  But I learned from each of them too.  Reading this article reinforces some of those lessons, and gives me things to work on as we continue our contest season.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tEqplk5ZDke3fGEGepGP1ib97ct8u0K4/view?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy the read as much as I did!  If you would like to see more of this content in your in box each month, you can sign up for the free newsletter at the F5J USA Tour website.

Thermals!

CT