[MT-ALES] First Flight Thoughts...

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Sun Jun 20 11:29:55 PDT 2021

Amen Greg!  It’s easy enough for me to loose sight of the model even when I am concentrating on it.
CT

On Jun 20, 2021, at 12:10 PM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:

You can also use a tablet or TV or whatever Android device that will run the Albatross app.  Some folks place them on a tripod.
However, the nice lady inside the app steers you there audibly.  You can choose any distance outside the triangle you’d like her to notify you.  I have mine set for every 20m.  If she says 20 outside, 40 outside etc….  Then turn left.
I am told over time the display is not really needed but it is helpful for the caller.  The app is required to score.

Curtis