[MT-ALES] Columbus Soaring Site

ged-1775 ged-1775 at centurylink.net
Wed May 26 15:57:57 PDT 2021

Good afternoon Curtis. I did enjoy flying at the Columbus site. Only problem I had was learning the thermal areas.It was always fun flying with the group of FUN flyers.  Just one question since you can't CD the Big event, what happens now with monthly event ????? Does the powers decide that they would do that or just do the Big event????I had plans to attend but,desided to sit this one out and see what happens.Will Greg still do the f5j event or is the power to be taking that event as well??Well take care young man and hanging in there.Why a third place finish??????Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
-------- Original message --------From: CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> Date: 5/16/21  8:03 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: "HFT (mt-ales at lists.webworks.net)" <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> Cc: CURTIS SUTER <suterc at msn.com> Subject: [MT-ALES] Columbus Soaring Site

Great Flying Location, right George?
😉

Curtis