[MT-ALES] Pioneer Memorial Contest

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Mon May 31 18:24:05 PDT 2021

Jim F and Keith H. didn’t make it Saturday but both flew Sunday.
You can see there scores at the bottom of the page as it’s difficult to make up 6,000 points!

I was surprised when Steve walked up and said hello.  Didn’t know he was going to be there.  Great to see him and the rest of the NWSS folks.

Curtis