[MT-ALES] Checking In...

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Sat Nov 13 11:16:08 PST 2021

Hey Greg,

The F5K sounds terrific!  Bob and I were talking about that just the other day.  I threw the Snipe one day last month….sore for a couple days after.  Don’t understand why!   Hahaha  Post some pics.  Please  ;^ )

CT

On Nov 13, 2021, at 11:59 AM, Greg via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:

On 11/12/2021 6:33 AM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES wrote:
> Anyone out Soaring?  😉  I’m sure not ready for winter.

Got our first snow of the year in Kalispell Thurs. night.  It was 32° so it was gone by 9AM Fri.

Sometimes I wish the weather around here was like S. Cali or PHX in the winter so we could fly year around.  I've storage charged all my LiPos and started thinking about what to build over the winter.  I know I'm finally going to put together my Vortex 2 DLG into a F5K (motorized) fuselage.  But that's not going to take all winter.

I'd like to put together a twisty wing for slope soaring, but I have yet to find a suitable slope within 30 min. driving time of Kalispell.  Lots of slopes.  Lots of trees.  WAY too many trees.  I did find a slope that was barely adequate for sloping, but they've built houses all over it now.

Anyone else got any winter builds in the queue ?

--
Greg