[MT-ALES] Checking In...

Steve Owen quilomene at msn.com
Sat Nov 13 13:15:55 PST 2021

Greg,
I have a Vortex DLG that I would like to covert to an F5k also. I am down south of Tucson in the winter now so need projects to keep me busy between flying. Hadn’t considered doing that before but attended my first F3k contest this past weekend and they allowed F5k planes to fly as well limiting them to 50m on an Altis Nano. In any case I would be interested in what you intend to do. There isn’t a lot of space for motor and battery with 4 servos in the fuse?
Steve O

Sent from my iPhone