[MT-ALES] contest at Columbus tomorrow October 30, 2021

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Fri Oct 29 08:46:39 PDT 2021

All:

Due to a number of factors, the contest scheduled for tomorrow is cancelled.  Bah!  It has been a difficult year.

Next contest will likely be the Helena contest at the end of March, if that traditional date remains intact.

Winter well everyone.  Build gliders!

I’ll try to remember to get some photos of the 2.8 M sloper club build progress that Bob is leading.  It’s looking really nice!  Hats off to Bob.  We plan to arrive at Soar Utah next summer with a fleet of them!  Will post periodically for your viewing pleasure.

Carl