[MT-ALES] ALES5J Contest 25 Sep

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Fri Sep 17 13:50:29 PDT 2021

Hal,
  Sounds great, how’d we do it last time, what works best for you?  You come here and we go or I pick you up?
Did you wanna do lunch there or pack a meal?
Hmm, if work would ever just leave me alone we can go fly one morning, maybe tomorrow?  Hmm.  I was thinking of going to Sierra park.  I need to see what Susan is up to as I haven’t seen much of her either.  I’m gonna go watch the Griz game at 2pm with Jim Cooney, well I am on call tomorrow though.
Curtis

Curtis,

Count me in! I’d carpool with you.

Hal