[MT-ALES] Billings soaring events 2022

Steve Owen quilomene at msn.com
Wed Jan 12 14:55:30 PST 2022

Glad you’re preparing for the 2020 season. I started my season last weekend at a monthly F5j at the new Silent Wings Ranch just west of Maricopa. Great new place to fly! Now that you’re a member you need to come check it out. I had my best weekend ever. My task, for some time now, has been to make the fly offs. After 6 rounds I was in third place which included two 1000 pt. rounds. Mission accomplished! Unfortunately my first round did not go so well. We had a 15 min. flight time which ended short at 6 plus min. An unremarkable first round. 😩 second round was another story. 14:57 on time and a 50 landing. Might have been the best score? I ended 6th overall which was a PR for me!  OK ! Enough bragging for me. I just wanted to let you know that you are largely responsible for whatever accomplishments I have made since you introduced me to the sport. I’m enjoying the improvements and thank you for your part in it. I hope all is well for you and yours this holiday season

Steve