[MT-ALES] Billings soaring events 2022

Steve Owen quilomene at msn.com
Thu Jan 13 07:39:33 PST 2022

Yeah! It was way fun for us. Hal was 6th after the first 6 rounds but did better than I in the fly offs and finished 3rd overall! He had a big smile on his face. We did a little work on his CG and got it to fly more comfortably so his confidence in flying his U2 went way up and he flew great.

Sent from my iPhone