[MT-ALES] Stupid FAA

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Sat Jul 30 15:56:21 PDT 2022

Scott,

As you know, your field is already loosely affiliated with the Flying Mustangs (BFM), since they are the sponsor club for the field insurance.

I have generally discussed continuing this relationship with BFM president Randy Broderick earlier this year.  No problem from the BFM standpoint if you want to proceed on that basis.

If you would rather form a new club, I’m down with that too.  As a kid, I was a founding member of the Sussex County Unlimited Modelers, so your acronyms are right on!

I agree, it is not going away.  Unfortunately, I think it will only get worse and truly frogged up, as only the government can do.  The worst part is that the offenders will continue to offend undeterred.  Only the "good guys” will be burdened with these onerous regulations IMHO.

CT