[MT-ALES] Montana Electric Soaring Society (MESS)

blake blake at mt.net
Tue Jun 14 14:53:02 PDT 2022

Great!  Tks for taking the time for this    next time I see you I'll get you the 25. I've done my homework...ready for the next installment of "wiring with the Wild Weasle guru ".  Or perhaps flying something....one or the other of course. PS: we need photos of you with your huge glider...Later alligator Do we have a checking account?  Can I write a check for the dues?  Inquiring minds want to know..  Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> Date: 6/14/22  3:09 PM  (GMT-07:00) To:  Cc: CURTIS SUTER <suterc at msn.com> Subject: [MT-ALES] Montana Electric Soaring Society (MESS)

Helena has a new R/C Soaring club and a place to fly!

The club is called Montana Electric Soaring Society better known as MESS.  Thanks for the name Greg!

AMA/MAAC is required to fly there.  Club dues are $25/yr to have private access.  Club membership is optional for the occasional flyer, however, a club member must be present to fly there.

The surface has not been fully prepped….yet but is certainly flyable.  To join please contact one of the club officers.

All the questions you’re thinking about should be answered at the website below and if not please don’t hesitate to email or call.
http://www.tailwindgliders.com/mess.html

There is also a Facebook Group page that is fully open for anyone to share thoughts/experiences/questions etc…
www.facebook.com/groups/369547248502803/

Hope to see you soon!

Curtis