[MT-ALES] ALES5J Contest at Columbus

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Mon May 9 10:02:12 PDT 2022

Just a quick reminder about our next scheduled soaring contest coming up this Saturday, May 14, at Scott Edwards field.  Pilot’s meeting at 9:30, with flying to begin shortly after.

Anyone planning to attend from out of the Billings area please advise.

The current weather forecast for Saturday is not promising, but we are still many days out.  Conditions are changing rapidly this spring.  I will keep an eye on weather developments and make a call on Friday.

Carl