[MT-ALES] contest Saturday?

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Tue Oct 4 07:34:10 PDT 2022

Windy is predicting a very nice fall day on Saturday.

Also, we will have a distinguished guest (and accomplished pilot) flying in from SoCal for the event.  This gives us a total of 5 local pilots participating that I know about currently.  We just need 1 more person to come out and fly to make a really nice contest.  2 or 3 more pilots would be awesome!

9:30 pilot’s meeting with round 1 following.

If you plan to attend and FLY please let me know so Jumpers and I can bring all the contest stuff.  Thanks all, hope to see you at Scott Edwards field on Saturday.

Carl