[MT-ALES] flying tomorrow at Scott Edwards field

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Fri Oct 7 08:22:20 PDT 2022

Tomorrow we will have a casual fly for fun event at Scotts’ field.  Weather looks like it will be perfect for flying.  The schedule will be loose, with flying from about 9:30 til 2:00, or whenever.  Come and go as you please.

Scott may do an aero tow demo for us!

Breakfast is on your own.  We may have lunch afterwords.  The traditional $5 landing fee will be collected to help pay for the insurance on Scotts’ field.

Come on out and enjoy a nice fall day of flying.  And don’t forget, easy on the elevator!

Carl