[MT-ALES] RC Electronics GPS Refurbished Sale

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Tue Aug 8 16:49:30 PDT 2023

Screaming deal!
Curtis

Hi GPS triangle pilot,

In the last couple of months we had an active offer for upgrading older Sparrow / Swift / Raven systems to the new Raven 2 system.

As we had quite many requirements for "lower budgets sets" to start flying GPS from pilots which are interested we decided to refurbish all the returned systems and made them as new (check all functions, change casings or clean them as much we could in case of Raven) and we will offer 3 different sets which are as low with price as we can go .

This offer is maybe not for you but for your friends which has an interest to start so if you could spread the world to get more members in our community

Sets can be ordered her:
https://www.rc-electronics.eu/product/startup_set/ or at local dealer.

Sets will be available until we have stock of refurbished units as we do not produce Sparrow, Swift or old Raven anymore!

We have also designed a new Finch RF which has an improved RF link compared to the old one and this one will be included in the set.

In all sets there will be:
1 year of Albatross GPS triangle subscription (only for new users!)
new Finch RF with micro and USB-C cable
TEK probe (V tail or T tail ... has to be defined on order)
TEK tubing

Sparrow set will also include:
refurbished Sparrow
new Sparrow / Swift RF module with antenna on coax cable
Sparrow / Swift TEK sensor

Swift set will then also include:
refurbished Swift with GPS antenna
new Sparrow / Swift RF module with antenna on coax cable
Sparrow / Swift TEK sensor

Raven set will also include:
refurbished Raven
IAS probe (V tail or T tail ... has to be defined on order)
IAS tubing

Prices:
Sparrow set: 220€ + VAT
Swift set: 320€ + VAT