[MT-ALES] old timers

Steve Owen quilomene at msn.com
Sat Dec 16 08:01:47 PST 2023

Great photo! It’s a family affair including the dog of course. Love it!😊
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2023, at 4:39 PM, Ford Rollo via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:

 wonderful memories.  My father told me he competed in the 1936 Nats flying Freeflight.  He was born in 1915 so I’m not sure of the validity of that claim…but he was a modeler helping me build strombecker solid models and Gillows stick and tissue rubber-powered models.  It’s all good!