[MT-ALES] Montague GPS Sport Class 5-10 June

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Fri Jun 2 07:52:45 PDT 2023

May the force with you Curtis!
CT

On Jun 2, 2023, at 10:38 AM, CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:

I will be attending the US Nationals GPS Sports Class Triangle Racing contest the week of 5-10 June, yes it’s six days of soaring in beautiful Northern California at Montague near Klamath Falls.  I’m told to expect six flights per day, weather permitting, and tasks are 30minutes.  That’s a lot of flying!

You can see the results here; I believe that you may have to make a free login:
https://www.rcmodelspot.com/

It will show pilot placement and may possibly show Live Heats and/or Replays of the heats.  Not all contests do, yet.

Here’s how to navigate to the contest:

-Click Rankings
-GPS Triangle Cups
-Local Events
-2023 U.S. GPS Sport Class (Montague, CA)

All the best.
Curtis