[MT-ALES] Montague GPS Sport Class 5-10 June

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Fri Jun 2 21:25:13 PDT 2023

https://www.rcmodelspot.com/Ranking/c9755fae-7117-4d07-a41d-d1cf6d0e1d9b

Powered by the Red Merle Racer

On Jun 2, 2023, at 09:23, CURTIS SUTER <suterc at msn.com> wrote:

Here’s a direct link to the contest:
https://www.rcmodelspot.com/Ranking/8b733055-ab3a-42d0-8bb1-2dd72aa7a43a

Curtis

From: MT-ALES <mt-ales-bounces at lists.webworks.net> On Behalf Of CURTIS SUTER via MT-ALES
Sent: Friday, June 2, 2023 8:39 AM
To: HFT (mt-ales at lists.webworks.net) <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net>
Cc: CURTIS SUTER <suterc at msn.com>
Subject: [MT-ALES] Montague GPS Sport Class 5-10 June

I will be attending the US Nationals GPS Sports Class Triangle Racing contest the week of 5-10 June, yes it’s six days of soaring in beautiful Northern California at Montague near Klamath Falls.  I’m told to expect six flights per day, weather permitting, and tasks are 30minutes.  That’s a lot of flying!

You can see the results here; I believe that you may have to make a free login:
https://www.rcmodelspot.com/

It will show pilot placement and may possibly show Live Heats and/or Replays of the heats.  Not all contests do, yet.

Here’s how to navigate to the contest:

-Click Rankings
-GPS Triangle Cups
-Local Events
-2023 U.S. GPS Sport Class (Montague, CA)

All the best.
Curtis