[MT-ALES] Frank Zaic

Blake Running blake at mt.net
Sat Jun 24 11:55:45 PDT 2023

Tks for this ..... good for ol frankie.

This does remind me of registering as a remote control agent of Kaos.  I believe I might already be registered because I received and email about renewing .... something.

Would you forward that gov. agency where all of those RC desperadoes need to register?  I'll double check.

Remember, my cell phone is on ..... just in case you have a question about some toggle switch thingy bobber ...... [BTW, ".... Thingy Bobber ....." is actually a technical term.]  Rarely used ......

Hi Ho & Away