[MT-ALES] MESS Club Dues...March

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Fri Mar 10 13:29:03 PST 2023

Hope everyone has had a nice winter, as I write this looking out the window we’re having heavy snow, Ugh.  However, the season is soon upon us and it’s time to pay dues.
I/we certainly appreciate all the folks that have paid dues that have never seen the field.
If you’re not a member of MESS and would like to join read on for details.

Currently there is less than $100 in the MESS account.  We have AMA sanction and insurance due and after that not much else to spend money on.   There’s a few things perhaps, an inverter and/or battery for the laptop Greg Douglas graciously donated, landing tapes and toilet paper for the club house.  😉

Here’s the link to the club documents including financials.
If you don’t wish to pay dues this year you’re welcome to fly periodically as a guest however access to the documents will be removed.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11RQbzd6YnJQaQj2hYxgL-nxLXdlHVfig?usp=sharing

Dues are $25 Please make checks payable to Curtis Suter or use PayPal with no fees to suterc at msn.com<mailto:suterc at msn.com>   I also have a Zelle account setup but have not used it before.  It’ suterc at msn.com<mailto:suterc at msn.com>

Thanks so much and hope the flying season is great this year!
Hope to see you at the field.

All the best.
Curtis Suter
MESS President