[MT-ALES] Southwest Classic F5J in progress

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Sat May 6 20:45:55 PDT 2023

Yeah, I did.  Was just looking at the updated scores.  Guessing the wind must have grabbed a gear about round 6.  Lots of zeros then and following rounds.

Wait! Jon just texted this:

"My zeros were for a really stupid reason… I had an asthma attack halfway through round 6 and had to have my timer land my airplane… then I missed another round while I was waiting for my airway to open enough to stop seeing blue spots… thankfully someone had an inhaler."

Hopefully he can make it into the flyoffs.  Might be a stretch, but “Ya neva know, ya know?” (Cindy Lauper)

I believe there is just one drop for the entire preliminaries.  No drops in finals I believe.

Carl