[MT-ALES] Season opener contest - early heads up!

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Mon Apr 8 10:53:33 PDT 2024

The FIRST EVER OLDFARTSS soaring contest is scheduled for this coming Saturday, April 13, at Scott Edwards’ field just west of Columbus, Montana.

Pilots meeting will be at 9:30.  We will be flying ALES5J for this season opener, just like we have for the last couple of years.  F5J legal altitude limiters not required, but are more fun!  😃

It is still quite early, but the forecast for Saturday at Columbus looks favorable.  Tow sources in relative agreement!  We will make a final call on Friday and announce it through this channel.

Think thermals!

Carl