[MT-ALES] Columbus field conditions

Greg gdouglas at repeat.net
Thu Apr 6 18:21:48 PDT 2017

On 4/6/2017 6:27 PM, Carl Thuesen wrote:
> The grass is lush and green this spring due to the double normal
> precipitation we have received this year.

Are you kidding me?   We just got completely clear of snow and ice maybe
3 weeks ago.   There is just a hint of some green undergrowth in some
south-facing hillsides here in Kalispell.

2016-2017 ended up being the 3rd snowiest winter ever, and the 6th or
7th coldest (I forget which, and I'm kinda glad).

This past winter can be summed up in two words -  Brutal.

Picture attached from flying yesterday, Wed. 05 Apr.

--
Greg