[MT-ALES] F5J rules for 2017

Rod Musgjerd musgjerdr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 11:58:01 PST 2017

Yes Carl, the FAI rules will be followed. I have included a link that contains only the F5J parts. You will see that there are also some USA Tour rules. I have included a link to those as well.

Here's the USA F5J web site in case anyone hasn't seen it yet.

http://www.f5j-usa.com/

 FAI F5J rules

http://www.f5j-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/fai-sporting-code-f5j-only-2017.pdf

These are the USA Tour rules both sets will be followed.

http://www.f5j-usa.com/f5j-usa-tour-information/

Sent from my iPad