[MT-ALES] F5J rules for 2017

Brad Lynda Juntunen brad_lynda at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:15:45 PST 2017

Carl,
     Our local club in Phoenix allows the use of CAMS but the pilot has to take the 150 meter launch height. This is only for local club events. Intertour events a limiter with no shutoff is required. We also allow restarts in all events with a zero score. The Altis V4 seems to be the preferred limiter because it can be set for F5J or ALES .  Here is a list of all approved limiters. I don’t mean to bump in on your thread but I hope this will help. Brad
FAI F5J approved altimeter list:
Altis v3
Altis v4+
Altis v4