[MT-ALES] F5J rules for 2017

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Thu Jan 12 18:36:00 PST 2017

Thanks Greg, Curtis and Brad.  Very helpful.

CT

On Jan 12, 2017, at 3:15 PM, Brad Lynda Juntunen <brad_lynda at hotmail.com> wrote:

Carl,
     Our local club in Phoenix allows the use of CAMS but the pilot has to take the 150 meter launch height. This is only for local club events. Intertour events a limiter with no shutoff is required. We also allow restarts in all events with a zero score. The Altis V4 seems to be the preferred limiter because it can be set for F5J or ALES .  Here is a list of all approved limiters. I don’t mean to bump in on your thread but I hope this will help. Brad
FAI F5J approved altimeter list:
Altis v3
Altis v4+
Altis v4