[MT-ALES] FW: AMA/ALES League Rules to Ponder

Fred Maier fmaier11350 at aol.com
Sat Jan 14 09:50:15 PST 2017

Ford
Just because varios and skegs have been made legal doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is going to use them. I don't plan on using either in Ales. Don't let this rule change take the fun out of going to contests and having fun. Contests are an opportunity to learn from the good guys and to get to hand out with friends, scores aside. I try to challenge myself at each contest to see if I have or can improve various aspects of my flying. Seeing the newest planes are always cool to look at but never intimidates me or deters me from trying my best.
Fred

Sent from my iPhone