[MT-ALES] Supra factory

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Sat Mar 4 10:17:55 PST 2017

That looks fantastic!

I always like to know what weight fabric?  I assume it is unidirectional carbon and then bias kevlar behind that?   No weblets?  What about a spar?

I put my center panel in the bag just a few minutes ago.  Fingers crossed on the weight!  I'm hoping for 15oz.  That will give me a flying weight of 55oz I think.  That'll work!  The Tragi 801x ALES is 68oz and of course I still have Two Dog at 59oz.  Nice fleet for the year, well still not a Euphoria.  ;)

Curtis