[MT-ALES] todays contest scores

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Sat May 20 15:44:35 PDT 2017

The weather held fairly well for us today, and wind was minimal for much of the contest.  We decided to bunch it after 5 rounds due to heavy clouds and rain approaching from the west.  This was a good call, as about 10 minutes later very strong gusty winds hit as we were trying to fold down the canopy shelter!

Scores are attached below for those of you who are interested.  There was ample lift, but also some big sink.  Everyone had both a good and bad round, but we all had fun flying.

Thanks again to Joe and George for making the trip.  We appreciate your efforts and being able to host you guys for some good soaring.

Carl