[MT-ALES] Old school

CURTIS SUTER suterc at msn.com
Tue Jan 23 08:39:16 PST 2018

Fabulous!
DO NOT touch that covering!
A little modification for R/C would be neat.  ;)

Ford, I'd try again if you want your old AMA number back.
Email here:  brandag at modelaircraft.org<mailto:brandag at modelaircraft.org>

If they have your old number and it's you and not some paperwork SNAFU or was reissued which they normally aren't then you may have the change by the end of the day.
Curtis