[MT-ALES] Fwd: June 2018 Newsletter

Carl A Thuesen cthuesen at icloud.com
Sat Jun 9 15:48:14 PDT 2018

I will attach copy of LSF newsletter received today from Wally (by golly) Adasczik, President.  Some of you may find the 2018 Soaring NATS schedule of interest.  The NATS will be streamed live this year, and the link is included too.  Also note expansion of the soaring NATS to 10 days for 2019!!!!!  I hope this means two days of ALES and two days of F5J.  What could be better?

Carl

Begin forwarded message: