[MT-ALES] Who can name these airplanes?

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Sat Apr 20 21:36:13 PDT 2019

Yes, Bob.  In those days of 27 mhz, we were getting shot down by the truckers going by with their 1000 W amps, saying “hey, good buddy”, etc.

My Kwik fly had an O & R 60 in it…for me, a touchy motor at best .  I loved my Veco 45 that I used in several models over the years.  Can’t remember my first radio but I did manage to get my hands on a Kraft gold proportional radio with linear servos the size of cigarette packs.  That radio was so amazing at the time!  What fun we had!

Ford

> On Apr 20, 2019, at 9:02 PM, Montana ALES reflector <mt-ales at lists.webworks.net> wrote:
>
> Carl,
>
> I had a Taurus with a Fox 60 in it, flew nice and I was flying a Single Stick Cannon Radio at the time.
>
> Radio was on 6 meter Frequency and I got shot down by Skip TV channel from Texas one day.
>
> I had lots of good flight with it.
>
> Bob
>

> ---
> https://www.avg.com