[MT-ALES] Wilson Lake fun fly

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Tue Aug 6 20:47:38 PDT 2019

Wilson Lake, Kansas is a 6 hr. drive West of Denver.  That's way too for
for me to drive.  I've heard the sloping can be really really good.  Or
dead, in which case it's like flying in the middle of Kansas.   :)

I do plan to attend the 2 day mixed launch TD at Farragut St. Park, N.
of Coeur d'Alene, ID on Labor day weekend.  Then I hope to make the NWSS
tournament in Pasco, WA on Sep. 14-15.  But probably not the 2 day
F5J-usa tour event in Denver in late Sept.

--
Greg