[MT-ALES] Contest info!

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Wed Aug 7 16:09:08 PDT 2019

Thanks for the contest info Greg!

A couple folks at the NATS suggested going to the NWSS Tournament too.  It is the same weekend as our Billings ALES, so we’ll have to see.  Is Kiona Butte slope site near there???  Maybe…...

Looks like the Denver F5J is at Longmont on September 28/29.  Same weekend as Helena ALES, so we’ll have to see there too!

BTW, next year the NATS F5J will be a F5J Tour Event.  Dave Reisinger, who has CDed the Polecat past 2 years, has already volunteered to CD it.  I’d expect a well run tight event with standard Tour rules.  No ALES limiters.

CT