[MT-ALES] Self Timing Contests?

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Sun Aug 25 17:31:55 PDT 2019

I prefer to fly with a caller. I practice with an automated timer and it just isn’t the same. Our local contests should be run just like a contest anywhere else. We’re doing this for fun, so there’s really not a need to cut our fun short. Suppose we could go to 12 rounds!  LOL
CT

Soaring Euphoria in Montana.  Sent from my iPhone.