[MT-ALES] 4 meter E Explorer for sale

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Wed Feb 27 17:21:05 PST 2019

I'm not too familiar with the Shadow 2.  How much does it weigh? There's
probably a reason the E/Xplorer is much more popular than the Shadow 2,
even though they're both built by NAN in Bulgaria, and the S2 is much
cheaper.

That Xplorer 3 seems like a really great deal, it has a lot going for it;
May have been built by Lenny Keer (one of the best builders in the country).
Quality (Airtronics and Hyperion) servos already installed.
Real F3J design means it's strong and you're not going to break it with
a gnarly landing.
4 Meter wingspan (the std. E/Xplorers are 3.76 meters)
Wing and tail bags are included

Curtis, would the motor you just got (but have yet to test due to snow
up past your waist) be capable of pulling a 64 oz. model adequately ?
You may have to remove the motor mount that's in there (it's set up for
a Neu 1105) and put in one for the motor he's going to use.

--
Greg