[MT-ALES] Fwd:

GEORGE DECKER Owner ged-1775 at centurylink.net
Tue Apr 7 09:20:14 PDT 2020

Good morning MT ALES world. Just received a email from person from whom I purchase my two Euphoria's . Both planes were in good shape. Olek lives in the UKAINE and shipping is 50 to sixty
dollars , which not bad at all. This a good buy if the planes in shape . I've been looking on RC Group price wise sound good. Olek also would send photos . So guys just passing along the info. The Bride would shoot me if I bought one more sailplane. Besides what's one more sailplane ??
George