[MT-ALES] Checking In...

petertha at shaw.ca petertha at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 15 18:45:32 PST 2021

Thanks Curtis. Glad to see you expanding into other interests. I heard rumblings that the AMA-MAAC relationship was coming to a close. At least the AMA 36 USD is for the whole year. I’ll try to amortize it over 5 USA contests to get my money’s worth! The reciprocal MAAC dinger fee is $40 for 90 days or $80 for a year. Not sure what all this accomplishes but I’m sure some very $mart people have $ome compelling rea$ons. We used to call FAI ‘Find Additional Income’. It’s a disease!

Amazingly I don’t have anything on the RC building board, but inching towards completion of my 50cc 5-cyl radial build.

PT