[MT-ALES] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

Carl Thuesen carl at steinerthuesen.net
Tue Feb 27 08:45:17 PST 2018

Good eye Ford!  Yes, the rudder on the Euphoria extends all the way to the bottom of the boom, and hangs down behind the end of the boom.  Bottom of rudder and boom are flush.  I was concerned about getting grass wedged between the boom and rudder on landing, and causing possible damage to the hinge or rudder.  I added light music wire skids to deflect grass down and away from this joint.  After two years of poking myself on the wire ends I added push pin ball ends this winter.  Slow refinements!  ;^ )

CT

Begin forwarded message: