[MT-ALES] 4 meter E Explorer for sale

Montana ALES reflector mt-ales at lists.webworks.net
Wed Feb 27 16:56:55 PST 2019

Hmmm, at first glance this seems like a superb deal.  I think the
following information is true, however;

John originally posted this to rcgroups
<https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?3236583-4M-Xplorer-windy-plane>
as an F3J Xplorer with the nose chopped off for a motor.  It weighs a
somewhat portly 64 oz RTF with a Neu motor, ESC, and I assume some type
of LiPo battery.

This is the first version of the Xplorer 3 F3J (I bet it still has a tow
hook), so it can take any kind of winch launch or hand tow you can throw
at it without fear of butterflying the wings.

Later versions of the Xplorer 3 (and the Explorer F5J) have a taller
vertical stab/rudder.

It's still a pretty good deal, depending on what you're looking for,
it's just not a true Explorer F5J (spelled with an 'E') - those
generally come in under 45 oz with motor, ESC, and 800mAH LiPo.

John Hsu is a very nice guy, and I would not hesitate to do business
with him.

--
Greg